|- Requests are a NO (except for friends under some kind of peculiar circumstances). I'm only going to say it once. "Something for nothing" isn't a deal in my book. Particularly when I'm the one getting nothing. Same goes for kiribans.|
- Trades, collabs, or point commissions are a maybe. Note me for details.
- Gifts either happen without warning, or are inquired about (provided I have the time to get them done).
- Give a llama, get a llama. I also trade them for points, and freely give them to my visitors.
- I don't do tags. Not that I have a problem with answering questions, but I rarely know ten other deviants at a time who don't have a message similar to this somewhere in their profile.
- I consider myself pretty easy to get along with, but know this, trolls, start any mudslinging in my gallery, and thou shalt be blocked. Same goes for would-be art thieves and tracers (I'm not afraid to report you).
- I try to fave responsibly: that is, I comment upon anything I like enough to fave. But I tend to frequently fav and run work done by artists who clearly do not respond to their comments.
- To anyone who may decide to watch me: I may not watch you back, but I will give you a llama badge in return.
- I don't like an empty inbox. Feedback is what I'm here for. Fav and/or comment on my work, but I prefer both in equal measure.